OverflightStock Contributor Contest
Chance to Win a New Mavic Pro
We are giving away a new drone as a way of saying thank you to our active contributors for their support.
Do what you normally do as a contributor and for every 25* photos and/or clips that you upload to the OverflightStock website, your name will be placed into a draw. The More You Upload -- The More Chances You Have To Win.
This contest is open to all current contributors of OverflightStock and to those that become contributors during the contest period. We are looking to build long term working relationships with individuals who enjoy aerial filming and photography as much as we do.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- PRIZE: The winner will receive a new DJI Mavic Pro
- The contest is open ONLY to Contributors of Overflightstock.
- Start date November 10, 2016 at 00:00 UTC.
- Contest closes on January 31, 2017 at 00:00 UTC.
- Draw Date February 14, 2017 using RandomPicker or equivalent service.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- Submissions must adhere to the Submission Guidelines.
- *Curating staff have final say as to acceptance of the media.
- One contest entry is made with the contributor's name for each 25 media that are accepted for uploading to the site.
- Submissions are counted cumulatively. No need to submit in multiples of 25.
- Allow plenty of time to upload your submissions. Overflightstock is not responsible for delays in last minute uploads.
- Employees of Overflightstock and their family are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry receives a sequential number attached to the name of the entrant. i.e. John Shooter 1, John Shooter 2,...
- Void where prohibited by law. Entrant may thereby be disqualified.
- If the winner chooses to not accept the prize or cannot accept the prize then another draw will take place until a winner is found.
- At the sole discretion of Overflightstock, if the prize becomes unavailable or cannot be shipped to the winners location, then a cash equivalent will be awarded equal to the MSRP for Canada at the time of the draw.
- Taxes and duties by local, state or federal governments for accepting the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
- A release must be signed by the winner releasing Overflightstock from any damages that may occur from accepting the prize.
- Overflightstock has the right to publish and use the winners name for promotional purposes on overflightstock.com and on social media sites.
- For the purposes of this contest, media being sent in by hard drive must be mailed or couriered so as to arrive by the closing date.
This contest is not sponsored or endorsed by DJI.